Give Hope Global
Partnering with organizations locally and globally who are making an effort to do good in the world, is important to us at Noosa Pest Management. Doing what we can to assist in those efforts is something we hold dear to our hearts. This is where our support to this cause comes in – Give Hope Global!
Give Hope Global is a nonprofit devoted to helping the people of Southwest Haiti, a passion that began to grow in 2012. They are involved in five activities centered around their mission to “Give hope and bring lifelong change to those we find suffering through the power of the Good News, good health and good education.”
The five specific activities:
- Orphan care for close to 300 children within three different orphanages!
- Medical and dental care for the orphans and staff, as well as other orphanages in the surrounding area.
- Educational advancement which aims to help the young ones they invest in move towards being employable in their Haitian economy.
- Leadership development – spending time into training the young leaders within the orphanages who have the gift of becoming positive influencers to the lives of those around them.
- Agricultural and construction projects with the goal to improve the life and opportunities of the children Give Hope Global serves.
In addition to these 5 focus areas, Give Hope Global is passionate about providing the same level of medical care to the children of Haiti, that those in the United States have access to. Dr. Will Caldwell, a local physician to the Charlotte Metro area and friend of Noosa Pest’s owner, serves as the medical director to the organization. Dr. Caldwell is excited to see these kids thrive in health. Building a health system for these communities, by establishing community health centers in the area, is a large part of that!
This organization is truly awesome and we are grateful to be able to support them annually. If you’re interested in learning more about Give Hope Global or how you can get involved, check out their website here!